- P 3,090,000
- Two-Storey House
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Floor Area: 80.00 sq.m.
- Lot Area: 120 sq.m.
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Date Available: 8-10 months after Full Downpayment
- School Nearby: Holy Child Mintal, San Pedro College Mintal, UP Mintal, Philippine Science High School, Precious International, Ateneo
Villa Monte Maria 2 Storey House and Lot, a low cost to mid-range subdivision located at Matina, Davao City.
Villa Monte Maria, the latest project of FMSCI, is a gated and fenced eleven (11) hectare subdivision located at Barangay Catalunan Grande, Davao City.
The view and grandeur of Mt. Apo can be appreciated from all vantage points of the subdivision providing an atmosphere of serenity and beauty. Fresh, clean air and a quiet environment provides for an ideal home setting while situated only approximately 8 km away from the heart of the city. Schools, church and hospital are within close proximity. Public transportation is readily available.
|Package Price||P 3,090,000.00|
|Reservation Fee||P 30,000.00|
|Downpayment||P 49,000.00 per month for 12 Months|
|Estimated Loanable Amount||P 2,472,000.00|
|Estimated Monthly Amortization|
|Processing Fee||P 262,650.00|
|Notes||Processing Fee (installment):|
1st month - 15,000
2nd to 11th month - 22,514/month
12th month - 22,510
* Pag-ibig/Bank Loanable amount is subject to loan approval.
** Interest rates at the time of loan release will be applied.
*** Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
****Exclusive of Mortgage/Fire Insurance and Bank Loan Charges.
- Latest Residence Certificate (3 copies)
- BIR Tin Card (3 copies)
- Marriage Contract (if married) (2 copies)
- Birth Certificate (if single) (2 copies)
- Latest 1×1 and 2x2 photo if both husband and wife w/ signature at the back (2 pcs)
- Valid ID with picture and signature (3 copies)
- Latest Proof of Mailing Address
- Latest 1 month Payslip
- Latest Income Tax Return w/ W2 (1 original & 2 photocopies)
- Post Dated Checks
- Latest Certificate of Employment and Compensation (4 copies)
- Latest Contract of Employment (2 copies)
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR OFWs
- Latest Certificate of Employment and Compensation duly notarized (4 copies)
- Latest Contract of Employment sealed by POEA (2 copies)
- Passport (3 copies)