- P 2,346,645
- Two-Storey House
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Floor Area: 53.00 sq.m.
- Lot Area: 88 sq.m.
- Garage Spaces: 1
- Date Available: 2016
- School Nearby: Jose Maria College, Ford Academy of Arts, Stella Maris Academy, Holy Cross, Nikkei Jin Kai
From the most basic needs to life’s little pleasures, Camella Davao offers the ‘Quality Life’ you have always been dreaming of for yourself and your family. Enjoy these family amenities in the secure comfort of your community.
World-class amenities include an impressive entrance gate with 24-hour security, a community clubhouse with swimming pool, tennis court and basketball court. The landscaped green spaces with pocket parks and playgrounds, jogging trails and tree nurseries provide a wholesome, nature-inspired community environment.
Camella Davao, located in Communal, Buhangin, Davao City, is only 2 minutes away from the Davao International Airport and accessible to schools and universities, places of worship, malls, hospitals, sea ports, public markets – reachable in 15 minutes or less.
|Package Price||P 2,346,645.00|
|Reservation Fee||P 20,000.00|
|Downpayment||P 24,963.00 per month for 18 Months|
|Estimated Loanable Amount||P 1,877,316.00|
|Estimated Monthly Amortization|
* Pag-ibig/Bank Loanable amount is subject to loan approval.
** Interest rates at the time of loan release will be applied.
*** Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
****Exclusive of Mortgage/Fire Insurance and Bank Loan Charges.
- Latest Residence Certificate (3 copies)
- BIR Tin Card (3 copies)
- Marriage Contract (if married) (2 copies)
- Birth Certificate (if single) (2 copies)
- Latest 1×1 and 2x2 photo if both husband and wife w/ signature at the back (2 pcs)
- Valid ID with picture and signature (3 copies)
- Latest Proof of Mailing Address
- Latest 1 month Payslip
- Latest Income Tax Return w/ W2 (1 original & 2 photocopies)
- Post Dated Checks
- Latest Certificate of Employment and Compensation (4 copies)
- Latest Contract of Employment (2 copies)
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR OFWs
- Latest Certificate of Employment and Compensation duly notarized (4 copies)
- Latest Contract of Employment sealed by POEA (2 copies)
- Passport (3 copies)